This session wrapped up the Making Self-Injection Count workshop and highlighted key takeaways. Participants had an opportunity to reflect on what they learned and the action steps they have identified to move forward with their work.
The workshop closed with four calls to action:
- Add your country’s data to the global DMPA-SC monitoring system. For more information, email FPoptions@path.org.
- Request technical assistance from the Access Collaborative.
- Organize for action planning with the Access Collaborative’s action planning resources. Action planning can be facilitated on your own or with one of our technical advisors.
- Participate in discussions and knowledge exchange through the Learning and Action Networks. Sign up for the LAN newsletter here.
- Caitlin Corneliess, MPH, Project Director, Access Collaborative